Thursday, May 28, 2009

Board Meeting Notice

So just when you thought the Board of Trustees had done enough damage, they continue to meet. The next board meeting is Friday May 29th, at 2PM in the Library. The agenda is listed here:

1. Call to Order

2. Roll Call

3. Verification of Meeting Notice

4. Information Items

a. 2008 Audit Findings

b. Budget Update

c. Review of Contracts

1. Bookstore

2. Thompson Hospitality

3. Student Health Insurance

4. Boersma Travel Agency

5. Recess into Executive Session Pursuant to The Illinois Open Meetings Act

a. Employment Matters

b. Legal Matters

6. Reconvene into Open Session

7. Other Matters

a. Public and Employee Comments

8. Adjournment


With some luck video clips should be available by the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I went and it seemed to be a limited meeting in a small room. I didn't see any of my usual faculty friends so I left (about 2:15). Does anyone else want to report on what happened. I am not saying I was right to leave, but I did.

    ReplyDelete