Friday, January 10, 2014

For the Blog That Nobody Reads

So I have heard on several occasions from administrators that nobody even reads this blog so why do we continue to waste our time publishing it. I have been called despicable, and told I don't have a life and should get one. I have been subjected to any number of personal attacks. My fellow  Crony State Eight have also been attacked virtually and personally. And yet, my colleagues and I continue to publish the blog nobody reads. Interestingly, a couple of other bloggers have picked up on the university's continued attacks on our attempt to shine the light on this public body's behavior. I hope you enjoy their comments as much as I did.

On hedges and logos and trademark infringement

The Hedge Police: Censorship at Chicago State University

No comments:

Post a Comment